We promote safety, inclusion, tolerance and respect at Rockwood Academy. Our policies enable us to work together as an effective and inclusive school community. When joining the Rockwood community, it is assumed that you and your child/ren agree and comply with our policies, supporting our positive Academy ethos and atmosphere.
Please find CORE Education Trust Policies here.
Rockwood’s policies are below for you to view and download. Please get in touch if you need a hard copy or want to know more about any policy.
- Positive Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Uniform Policy September 2018
- Homework Policy
- SEN Information Report – Local Minimum Offer
- Pupil Premium Spending and Evaluation of Impact
- Sex & Relationships Education Policy
- Accessibility Plan 2015-2018
Please visit our Safeguarding Page for further information on our Safeguarding.
Please visit the Admissions page for further information on our admissions process.