We promote safety, inclusion, tolerance and respect at Rockwood Academy. Our policies enable us to work together as an effective and inclusive school community. When joining the Rockwood community, it is assumed that you and your child/ren agree and comply with our policies, supporting our positive Academy ethos and atmosphere.
Please find CORE Education Trust Policies here.
Rockwood’s policies are below for you to view and download. Please get in touch if you need a hard copy or want to know more about any policy.
- Positive Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Rockwood Home Visits
- Complaints Procedure 2021
- Uniform Policy September 2018
- Homework Policy
- SEND Information Report and Local Offer
- SEND Policy
- COVID 19 Temporary Addendum
- Safeguarding Policy and CP Rockwood
- Management of Medical Needs Conditions and Medicines
- Pupil Premium Spending and Evaluation of Impact
- Sex & Relationships Education Policy
- Accessibility Plan 2015-2018
- Safeguarding Child Protection Policy 2020
Please visit our Safeguarding Page for further information on our Safeguarding.
Please visit the Admissions page for further information on our admissions process.