We promote safety, inclusion, tolerance and respect at Rockwood Academy. Our policies enable us to work together as an effective and inclusive school community. When joining the Rockwood community, it is assumed that you and your child/ren agree and comply with our policies, supporting our positive Academy ethos and atmosphere.
Please find CORE Education Trust Policies here.
Rockwood’s policies are below for you to view and download. Please get in touch if you need a hard copy or want to know more about any policy.
- Safeguarding Child Protection Policy
- Charging and Remissions
- Teacher Assessed Grades Policy 2021
- COVID 19 Temporary Addendum
- Safeguarding Policy and CP Rockwood
- SEND Policy
- SEND Information Report and Local Offer
- E-Safety Policy
- Rockwood Academy Positive Behaviour Policy
- Rockwood Home Visits
- Complaints Procedure 2021
- Uniform Policy September
- Homework Policy
- Management of Medical Needs Conditions and Medicines
Please visit our Safeguarding Page for further information on our Safeguarding.
Please visit the Admissions page for further information on our admissions process.